Rooms Available for Hire
We have excellent facilities for conferences and meetings at the Multi-Faith Centre, with three rooms available for hire:
- Meeting Room 1 (seats 80 in rows)
- Meeting Room 2 (seats 40 in rows)
- Bishop Lonsdale Room (seats 25 in rows)
- Meeting Rooms 1 & 2 (seats 150 in rows)
A Kawai upright piano (owned by Derby Chamber Music) in Meeting Room 1 is also available for hire and charged for per day.
Hire charge includes:
- Use of flip chart and paper, overhead projector, data projector and laptop.
- Use of the Quiet Room for personal time out and the Social Space.
- Building fully accessible.
For a reasonable fee we can provide:
- Tea, coffee, water and orange juice.
- A light buffet.
Please contact us for the Charity and Commercial Rates.
How to Book
For more information or to make a booking please contact us.
Car parking is available for a low cost on site. Pay and display charges apply Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. At weekends and after 4:30pm on weekdays car parking is free.
Unibus runs regularly from the Railway Station and the Bus Station. The Allestree bus runs regularly from the Bus station and stops at the bottom of the drive on Kedleston Road.
If you decide to cancel your booking please let us know as soon as possible. If we receive:
- Less than one week’s notice you will be charged the full cost of the room hire;
- Between one and four weeks’ notice you will be charged 50% of the cost of the room hire
- Four weeks’ notice or more there will be no charge.