Everyone is welcome to join our team at this year’s Annual General Meeting and find out more about our work this year.
We cordially invite you to join us at our Annual General Meeting and Social event as we gather to celebrate our achievements and share our vision for the future. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about our work and get to know the passionate individuals behind it all – our staff and trustees.
Our vision is a society where the diversity, expertise and richness of faith communities actively contributes to the building of safe, healthy and cohesive communities. Our AGM serves as a platform to showcase the impact we have made throughout the year and the exciting initiatives we have planned for the future. By attending this event, you will gain invaluable insights into our work and understand how you can contribute to our mission.
Highlights of the AGM:
- Engage with our dedicated staff and trustees and gain a deeper understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
- Discover the remarkable achievements we have accomplished in the past year.
- Learn about upcoming projects and initiatives that will shape the future of our charity.
- Engage in discussions with fellow stakeholders and community members who share a common passion for making a difference.
- Enjoy networking opportunities and connect with like-minded individuals who are passionate about faith and its role in social change and building communities.
We will include brief presentations to highlight our work, but we envision that most of the evening will be dedicated to networking, connecting and relationship building.