This workshop facilitated by the Multi-Faith Centre seeks to develop an understanding that Jewish identity has diverse expressions.
Through this training programme, participants will appreciate the role of Jewish people in contributing to the construction of inclusive communities and thus be motivated to exercise skills and strategies that prevent and confront prejudice, antisemitism, and hatred against Jews.
Aims and Objectives:
- Increase awareness of antisemitism
- To improve understanding about Jews and Judaism
- To explore the role and contribution of Jewish communities and culture to society
- To develop individual skills and strategies for recognising and confronting stereotyping, prejudice, discrimination, social exclusion and antisemitism
- To encourage people and institutions to work together and share responsibility for addressing antisemitism
Eve Sacker is an experienced trainer with a demonstrated history of working in the primary/secondary education industry. Skilled in Lesson Planning, Curriculum Development, Teacher Training, Ethics, and Management. Strong professional with a Master of Arts (MA) focused in Religious Education from University of Warwick.
Get your tickets here: Overcoming Antisemitism Workshop Tickets, Mon 23 Jan 2023 at 19:30 | Eventbrite